Big Family Tips
Updated: May 27, 2020
1. Treat each child as an individual. They need their time with mommy alone and each child needs to feel loved and apart of the family. Remind them how much you love them and how precious they are. (It's good to do aspirations with them and speak life into them) Ex. You are smart. You are sweet. You are important. You are a success.
2. Know that each child is different and may require more than another child. Not ever child can be discipline/rewarded the same. Learn your child and what works for each child.
3. FAMILY TIME IS A MUST! A child seeing a healthy love relationship helps to mold them to be that same example. It's okay at times to put down the electronics and just talk with your children. You'll be surprised what you missed while working and or running your business.
4. DON'T COMPARE: each family is different. It's great to get advice and learn from others but don't compare. Be okay with where you are with your family and you work on what you need to, to get to where you want to be.
5. CAPTURE THE MOMENT: pictures are the best way to remember these moments. Take as many as you can. You don't have to post of them keep some for yourself but looking back years from now you'll be glad you did.